Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving

I hope that all of you had a great Thanksgiving! We sure did. My brother and his family got to come down from Iowa. It is a real treat to see them since we only get to about twice a year. David is my brother, Kathy is his wife, David II is in his first year of college and Brittney is in the 8th grade. Here are a few pictures of the excitement.

Playing games!



Posing for the Camera!





Decorating the Christmas tree!






After dinner Poker




Loving Hugs from Uncle David
A good time was had by all!!!! Now bring on Christmas!!

1 comment:

Dawn Lowe said...

I love it when family all gets together - it makes for great pictures and sweet memories!

About Me

My photo
I am a blessed woman. I have a wonderful husband and three great kids. I am privileged to be able to stay home and teach my boys here. My daughter goes to a Christian Academy. I love my life and my family makes me proud and fills my life with laughter on a daily basis. I have been reading blogs for a while now and I hope to share the fun and trials that we go through with all of you as you have shared with me.

Followers