Monday, March 30, 2009

The "Blizzard of 2009"

Every time I heard the "Blizzard" I had to laugh. My brother lives in Iowa and he lives under 10 inches of snow all winter. Ours didn't even last 24 hours before the melting started. It was fun while it lasted tho.
The boys went sledding on Sat. It actually turned into surfing before they were done. I love the panhandle of Texas. I would find it hard to live anywhere else!!!



Across the street, during the great blizzard!


Our back yard.


Digging out the back gate.


A drift in the front yard.

Daniel being pulled by the jeep.


In a rut!!!


Chandler!


I wish this one wasn't so blurry. I love his face!


Snow being kicked up!!
After the adventure. Chandler was dripping wet!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a blessed woman. I have a wonderful husband and three great kids. I am privileged to be able to stay home and teach my boys here. My daughter goes to a Christian Academy. I love my life and my family makes me proud and fills my life with laughter on a daily basis. I have been reading blogs for a while now and I hope to share the fun and trials that we go through with all of you as you have shared with me.

Followers